MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
@BethanyMota - You guys are da bestest :) so happy that you’re enjoying the new videoooo AND that you’re excited about the clothing line!!!
While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, an officer was interrupted by a little boy about six years old. Looking up and down at his uniform, he asked, “Are you a cop?”
“Yes,” he replied and continued writing the report.
“My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right?”
“Yes, that’s right,” he told him.
“Well, then,” he said as he extended his foot towards the officer, “would you please tie my shoe?”
her wink <3 I Wish premiere August 31
Her insta video !
I can’t believe she’s 20 !